Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ovary Infection Symptoms As Of January 5, 2009 I Have No Ovaries, Which Means No Hormones, How Long After Surgery Would I Get ?

As of January 5, 2009 I have no ovaries, which means no hormones, how long after surgery would I get ? - ovary infection symptoms

Symptoms of menopause. He had cancer, I lost an ovary in 1991 due to a dermoid cyst of the ovary and was due to an infection of the fallopian tubes and ovaries enlarged and adhesions. I am 38 years and any advice on HRT would be great. I really want the answers of women who have surgically induced menopause, or personal knowledge that respond to HRT. Thank you!

3 comments:

EROS7776 said...

I had a hysterectomy at 46 years and had hot flashes, which immediately increased. I estrogen patches for a year and decided to use something else. Approximately 10 months later started with Premarin and stayed there for 7 years, but stayed because of fear of breast cancer, HRT. My advice would be to wait, and what kind of response that you have and then decide to see your doctor about the best solution, according to their particular problems. I was completely out of medicine for some time, and sometimes even a hot flash point, but nothing that can not live.

Hope this helps ..

hotbeaglemama (menopause) said...

I have my second ovary in October last, waited until the doctor do write my check a week estradiol patch, do so to make sure that your natural hormones in your system. Make sure that when a progestin is in the uterus intact, is so far all I will be experiencing hot flashes and sleep disturbances.

mel said...

If my mother had removed fibroids and uterus during the surgery, of course, never for a period after the surgery, but his case is slightly different, since U still have your uterus .. but ... and the two ovaries are gone, I do not think u'll have different times so ... yes

Post a Comment