Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Lol Models Cell Phone Help? I'm A Little Frustrated Here,lol.?

Cell phone help? I'm a little frustrated here,lol.? - little lol models

I have to search the Internet for a few hours and this is the last resort here is lot help appreciated a. Someones who want a Verizon phone, prepaid and not a model for shit, if I can help immediately. Can you buy any phone from Verizon and add minutes prepaid on it? How do I find where I can do online. Any ideas tips advice anything would be great, because I'm completely lost. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call

Anonymous said...

Go to page and look Verizon

Anonymous said...

Go to page and look Verizon

Anonymous said...

My sister went to Verizon's agent (no dealers) with your phone when the contract was concluded, and said he wanted to with the prepaid cell phone that I had to go. They did. It is $ 49.99 per month, unlimited text, speech and pix like on TV for another company advertised. She said it was either that or he goes to Wal-Mart would be) (lol.

[ask what idiot thumbs down to, if I told the truth about what is painted, sometimes you get what you ask tagged, you have the courage to do, and how consumer demand what you want or walk ]

Post a Comment