Monday, January 4, 2010

Emo Hair Dye I Want To Dye My Hair An Emo-like Color But I Dont Have The Right Skin Tone For It. What Should I Do?

I want to dye my hair an emo-like color but I dont have the right skin tone for it. What should I do? - emo hair dye

Pinky I have olive skin, with dirty blond hair, and everyone says he used to look good if you are an emo dye color as black or bleach blonde. So, what should I do? Or what color should I dye my hair? Do you think black or bleach blonde would look good? HELP!

3 comments:

[[Maddii... said...

I recommend you dye your hair blond. But then, with his pale skin color Probally want to add rows to it as pink or blue. Even if you want the green light Yuh. Greeen looks bad on dark blond hair.

CrazyA$$... said...

I have the same problem: I have blond hair and skin tends to be a kind of pink, then black is very natural for me. I suggest is to get a small, dark red-and platinum-blond hair and cool style.

LillyBab... said...

hmmm good. If your complexion then buy a few basic color you want your skin. Dream Matte Mouse works very well.
Color. and if your eyebrows are dark and their hair black or dark brown. If you have no eyebrows, light, they could choose from.
Bleach blonde would have a room to look too emo. and sidebands are with brown hair and hair.
When TSD do not know what color to choose to do so not like pink, and I hope L XX helped.

Post a Comment