Friday, January 8, 2010

Arizona Shower Door How Much Would It Cost To Add On A Bathroom?

How much would it cost to add on a bathroom? - arizona shower door

I really want a small bathroom in my room, adding. My parents told me it would be if the price is right. I need a sink, shower, toilet, and that all I the walls in your living room a little. What if I just add a door and out of my bathroom.

I live in Arizona and I wish the middle class, sorta ..


HOW? Do you think that it would cost, what I want?

4 comments:

moci_ara... said...

Auxiliaries

lisapf7 said...

IKEA has great prices for such things. To add real value, and resale value, you should put in a bathtub and shower combo. It would be expensive, but worth it.

lisapf7 said...

IKEA has great prices for such things. To add real value, and resale value, you should put in a bathtub and shower combo. It would be expensive, but worth it.

lisapf7 said...

IKEA has great prices for such things. To add real value, and resale value, you should put in a bathtub and shower combo. It would be expensive, but worth it.

Post a Comment