Monday, February 1, 2010

Toilet Training 7 Month Old Dachshund Toilet Training A 7 Month Old Pup?

Toilet training a 7 month old pup? - toilet training 7 month old dachshund

I have a Neapolitan Mastiff puppy and need help to make regular visits to the toilet and it turned the door is open all day, so you can come and go, but if you go to bed at night, it seems that the house clutter But listening to my friend, is several times higher than that which comes and goes to sleep, but when pushed it to complain through the back door (I had my friend with him to ensure that you are) in your company, I can not leave the house all day and I was not really a mess or suggestions as to how this assistance

1 comments:

watercur... said...

The best way to train is to use a box. I know you have a big dog if you need a big box, but should make house training much easier. The night, the puppy in his cage. In this way, you can certainly hear it when you move or cry. In the cage it should be possible to an accident and the dream of learning to get it.

During the day, I recommend that the outside door. So if he has to go to the bathroom, you can add it to walk to the back door (which is used for output). You can let go, see, and if you go reward him for outside. If you are not rewarded for going out, are no longer beneficial for him to go inside, so when the door is closed, do not understand why you can not just anywhere. With the box you'll be able to cash, if you can not control accidents in the house when they see or not see at the back door.

Good luck!

Post a Comment