Friday, February 19, 2010

High Bilirubin Headaches What Do You Think Is Wrong With My Liver?

What do you think is wrong with my liver? - high bilirubin headaches

Is I'm 21 / M and Gilbert's syndrome was diagnosed, there are about 4 years. We left because I am very sensitive yellow eyes and a TAN inconsistently come and go. Recently, I began to see a doctor went back to where they tested my blood bilirubin. Here are the results;

10/08 - 5.7mg/dL
01/09 - 2.9mg/dL
05/09 - 5.1mg/dL

As you can see the results are also important, so my doctor has asked me to a liver biopsy would not make. But I am still suffering high social anxiety and day headache and head rushes, and a phase of depression Parastatals. I read that a high level of bilirubin effect on mood, but I feel that I am a little crazy! Is there someone or know someone in a SIM cardILAR situation?

PS. I have tested, absolutely everything. Hepatitis, diabetes, anemia, I had ultrasound and x-rays. Everything back to normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay Strong Brother!

Anonymous said...

How are your blood, in addition to the bilirubin? They have dark urine, in addition to the color of their skin? The eyes are jaundice and liver levels will be high.

Post a Comment