Saturday, February 20, 2010

Swarovski Laser Range Finder Review Make A Jewelry Line, Please Help I Need It! :D?

Make a jewelry line, please help i need it! :D? - swarovski laser range finder review

I want to start my own line of jewelry, and no law and no chain. I mean, Swarovski crystals and other things. But I need help

I must really help and how much it costs, I make a website. but I want my stuff laser cut, someone can find a good market for me? I'm so rich, I can not afford a very nice. Please help. ill ansswer the best! : DDDD

2 comments:

bz said...

And how old are you?
You have to go to college. Then, from there.


--- You do not know why the thumbs down from me, but okay. I'm not trying to be a fool, I'm just telling the truth. In this century, it would be virtually impossible to start a business as a set of jewelry to college without too. When large companies or go to a school like FIDM where you want to learn, develop, more practical, it is automatically tripled. You will need the loan, and we will not borrow if you are away from home to school without a title. Also visit the college (especially those who like FIDM Design majors) May the right people to implement their ideas.

tony said...

My mother makes jewelry and has a website, you should check it out and maybe give you an idea of what to do. was carried out for a short period and it made good profits. Heres their website.

http://bellajewelcreations.com/

When you enter a cut in the glass laser and order request, it is better than having a few good things because people want to go to a reputable jeweler to be inside.

Post a Comment